In-Flight Safety Cards
The following are important safety features of the Airtoons Airboat A740 web site. Take these safety cards to heart and quit ignoring my flight attendants!
- Urinating in the ocean is not polite.
- Reach for the sky.
- Fart masks will be deployed in the event of flatulence.
- Look under our seats for a world of change!
- Old electronics are bad news.
- Water-filled lighters have 100% failure factor.
- Our airline is strictly anti-jungle fever.
- Try to aim for the toilet please.
- Gotta hang on to something!
- This may also lead to severe back pain.
- Yummy licorice for those boring water-treading times.
- To ensure an expedited evacuation, please limit thumb wrestling matches to two minutes each.
- I spy... something blue!
- See Jake enjoy the fun slide.
- Should you spot a house fly you must sneak up behind it as slow as humanly possible.
- ...Although muff rubbing definately is.
- Life vest fashion statement.
- Air Condoms with SemenSuck(tm)
- Midgets need oxygen too.
- What's that?! It's Pat.
- Concentrate. Don't let it get to you.
- Purple flour plant workers.
- Industrial-strength too! Holds up to four times the assweight of regular suspenders.
- Rolled up money not included.
- KEEP CLEAR OF FLOATING RED X'S!
- We have a strict No-80's-Hair policy. You must agree to these terms.
- SHUT THE DOOR ALL THE WAY, OK!?
- If you hear a hissing sound, back slowly away from the edge of the raft.
- Can I get a woo woo?
- THIS IS NOT AN EXIT.
- NO SMUT ON THE AIRLINE!
- Oh heavens! Excuse me! I must have passed gas!
- JNCO's clothing used to be cool.
- HIeeee-YA! Judo CHOP! Get outta my way, bitches!
- Floatation ouch!
- 25 CENT PEEP SHOWS!
- Whip it good!
- Rusty makes for the door with Purple Magicman's Bag of tricks!
- YMCA rejects love to fly the friendly skies.
- Synchronized Airplane Exiting: The latest Summer Games addition.
- No smoking oversized white bandana-wearing cigarettes!
- Beware of SHE-HULK!
- SHE-HULK vs. Bryant Gumble
- Wave to the fish. They get lonely.
- Be Wireless. But dont be cheap.
- VIOLET-SWEATERED MOMS GET OXYGEN PROPS!
- If you open the door mid-flight, your ass is out of here.
- Look at your shoes, fucker! Get normal brown ones like mine!
- Fat people flatten watches.
- Peer pressure will not be tolerated.
- Free mechanical bananas can be found within floating tents.
- Be sure to wear your blue 70s wet suit during an evacuation.
- Please be aware that concrete DOES NOT float.
- Fantastic Dan has homosexual tendencies. Beware.
- Mask protects against eggs falling from ceiling.
- Watch the door for instructions on how to look like a retard.
- Passengers with extensive wax buildup will be forced to leave the aircraft.
- It's ok to exit on the wing if the line exiting the plane is going too slow.
Additional Govermental Safety Measures
In the event of a nuclear attack, carefully heed these additional warnings!
- Drive in reverse into the explosion to avoid facial burn.
- Your car will notify you if it is horny.
- Listen to the sounds of the 70's on your 70's stereo.
- This is the recommended way to destroy old computer equipment.
- Don't let filing cabinets to team up and sexually harass you.
- The window can't tell you what to do. Who does it think it is?
- Let the boombox play as you enjoy your day in every way.
- Do not use elevators if they look dumb.
- After using a public phone, wash up.
- Do not set rich people's houses on fire just for fun. Do it for revenge.
- Don't bet on bird vs. fish fights. Because come on, 3 fish vs. one bird?
- If you see a biohazard sign, keep on trucking, man.
- What a fucked up dream.
- Midget sanctuary entrance may be smaller than normal entrances.
- Don't run from fire, you're pretty much screwed at that point.
- Staring at the wall can cause radioactive harm to your person.
- Actually, you have 5 minutes and 12 seconds left to live.
- Car would crash into house, but house would stand victorious.
- Do not be afraid to pimpslap someone if they come in without knocking first.
- Texas is radioactive and it's big and ugly and weird.
- The pilot episode for Superman didn't take off because of his crawl-fly style
- YARRR gimme your money, I'm captain blue bandit.
- Stop, drop, and cry.
- To dislocate your shoulder, hit it up against the door REALLY HARD.
Fun Flight Facts
In the 1950's, the average professional pilot was a white man with a military background who didn't wear glasses.
What are "Airtoons?"
Parodied airline safety cards!
During my college years I was sitting on a flight somewhere when I realized that the safety cards in front of me had no captions, which I thought was weird. The pictures sure were weird too.
I thought to myself, "Is that fellow eating red licorice from his life jacket?!" So I decided to add some captions to the emergency evacuation instruction placards that everyone who flies the friendly skies is familiar with. After showing them to my friends, the tallest one suggested that I build a site housing said funny pictures.
So I did!
Oh, don't forget to check out today's picture of the day too! Make love!